The highly anticipated Amazon Prime Day sale is set to begin in just under 36 hours. Prime Day is comparable to Amazon’s Black Friday week, but it’s condensed into just 30 hours.
Who can take advantage of the Amazon Prime Day sales?
This sale is only offered to members of Amazon Prime. Not a Prime Member? Check to see if you qualify for a free trial here. You can purchase an annual membership for $99, or a monthly (with no contract) for $10.99. Qualifying low income customers are eligible to receive a discounted rate of $5.99 per month (with no contract).
When does Prime Day start?
Amazon themselves have given conflicting information on this, with some advertisements saying July 11th and others say July 10th. We expect to see a selection of deals available at 8:00 p.m. CST on July 10th, and many more dropping at 2:00 a.m. CST on July 11th.
How can I manage sifting through the “hundreds of thousands” of items while I’m at work?
Don’t worry! We’ll do all of the work for you. We pick out the best and hidden items and post them directly in our Extreme Christmas Savings Facebook Group. We also give ‘heads up’ posts and text alerts for popular lightning deals in our Amazing Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals Group. You can find the signup instructions in the pinned post of each of those groups.
What items will be on sale?
You’ll see sales on individual items, high value coupons, coupons that take a percentage off of entire departments, lightning deals, and even deals on Subscribe and Save and Prime Pantry items. We will be live posting the hidden deals we find in our Extreme Christmas Savings Facebook Group.
The best deals are usually on Amazon devices, household items, grocery, and fashion. We expect to see another record breaking sale on the Instant Pot (and when you get one, check out our Pressure Cooking 101 group to learn how to use it!). Televisions will be a big player in the 2017 Prime Day sale.
The confirmed items are:
- Save 50% on Amazon Echo, only $89.99
- Save $15 on Echo Dot, only $34.99
- Save $30 on Kindle Paperwhite, only $89.99
- Save $40 on Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, only $89.99
- Fire 7, our best-selling tablet, only $29.99
- Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can add four months of the full catalog streaming service for just $0.99 when buying Echo devices, Fire TV streaming media players or Fire tablets
- Save $75 on Echo Show and Arlo Security Camera bundle
- Save 30% on Echo Dot and TP-Link Smart Plug bundle
- Save $50 on August Smart Lock
- Echo Dot and Sony XB10 bundle, under $70
- Save big on Sony XB950B1 Extra Bass Wireless Headphones
- Save 45% on Libratone One Click portable Bluetooth speakers
- Save up to 50% on select video games, consoles and accessories
- Save up to 40% on PC gaming laptops, desktops and accessories
- Save 30% on RepRap Guru 3D Printer
- Save 50% on two-pack of Tile Slim Phone Finders
- Save big on Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-6 + Digital HD [Blu-ray]
- Save 40-50% on Prime Exclusive clothing, handbags and more
- Save 30% on select clothing, shoes and more for men, women, kids and baby
- Save big on diamond stud earrings – 1 carat diamond stud earrings for 499.99 or ½ carat diamond stud earrings for $239.99
- Save up to 70% on select Samsonite two-piece spinner sets
- Save up to 40% on select furniture, mattresses and rugs
- Save 20% on nursery essentials
- Save $100 on the Bissell Multi Reach Cordless Stick Vacuum
- Save up to 40% on Radio Flyer, Crayola, K’NEX and more
- Save up to 30% on select Under Armour training gear
- Save 30% on select adidas apparel
- Save up to 50% on select Callaway Golf products
- Skywalker Trampolines Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline with safety enclosure and basketball hoop, 8-Feet, only $119.99
- Save 30% on the Sportstuff 1030 Adventure Stand Up Paddleboard with accessories
- Save 25% or more on AmazonBasics – from office products to outdoor gear
- Save up to 50% on grocery items by Amazon, including Wickedly Prime and Happy Belly products
- Save 40% off your first six months of Audible membership, and enjoy the world’s largest library of audiobooks plus original audio programming (just $8.95/mo for 6 months)
- Newly released Element 55-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV – Amazon Fire TV Edition, only $399.99
- 25% off select TCL smart TVs, starting at $119.99 for a 28-inch
- 32-inch 720p TCL TV, only $99.99
- 40-inch 1080p TCL TV, only $199.99
- 55-inch premium brand 4K smart LED TV, only $599.99
Bonus Cash Back for Amazon Store Card and Credit Card Holders | Up to 20%
- Get 20% back on thousands of items with an Amazon Prime credit card including select Disney Pixar Cars toys, select Thule jogging strollers and luggage, and select Yamaha musical instruments
- Get 15% back on select Samsung TVs, audio and more on Prime Day with an Amazon Prime credit card
What are Lightning Deals and How Do They Work?
Lightning deals are very limited quantity and are only available for about 4 hours (unless they sell out first). Some sell out in seconds, some will make it the full 4 hours.
New deals will go live every 15 minutes throughout the day.
You can view all lightning deals here.
To snag a lightning deal, make sure you’re viewing the item page as soon as your deal goes live. Add it to your cart. Unlike other items, lightning deals are secured in your cart for 15 minutes while you check out.
If an item is no longer available, you may be asked if you would like to join the waitlist. If someone ahead of you does not complete their purchase, it may be offered to you. A notification will pop up on your browser, so stay glued to your computer so you don’t miss it. If you’re mobile or walk away, refresh the item page to see if it allows you to purchase.
Lightning deals are typically limited to one per account.
We’ll update this post as we have more information, and if you would like deal alerts or have any questions at all, please join our Extreme Christmas Savings Facebook Group!
Want even hotter deals? Join the Extreme Christmas Savings Facebook Group. We post time sensitive deals, breaking news, and find custom deals- just for you!