2019 Walmart Black Friday Information
The Walmart Black Friday sale is the most anticipated Black Friday sale every year, and it’s easy to see why. They offer rock bottom prices on both gifts and everyday items. For many years, sacrificing injury to fight the in-store madness was the only way to snag these awesome deals, but that’s become the past. Now, almost every item featured in the Walmart Black Friday ad will be available online- BEFORE Black Friday.
Most of the items featured in the Black Friday ad will be available online, but we won’t know exactly which ones until the sale starts. Sometimes the price drops are staggered over the course of an hour or so, so it’s possible that not all prices will drop promptly at 9:00 p.m.
2020 Walmart Black Friday Information
The Walmart Black Friday sale is quite a bit different for 2020. There will be three different sale ads- each with two different sales.
The Black Friday ad was leaked on November 13th, 2018. You can view the entire ad here –> Walmart Black Friday Ad Leak
When will the Walmart Black Friday items be available online?
This year’s online sale will take place at 9:00 p.m. CST on Wednesday, November 27, 2019. We’ll be live posting all of the price drops in the Walmart Black Friday Deals group and the Extreme Christmas Savings MEGA Group.
What time will my Walmart store open on Black Friday?
Stores will open at 6:00 p.m. local time on Thursday, November 28th.
Here are a few of our favorite deals in this ad, and we’ll be posting our very popular Black Friday chart with a full item listing in the coming days.
- 50″ Smart TV: $148
- Apple Watch Series 3 $129
- Full Motion TV Mount: $29
- Beats: $89
- Chromebook: $99
- Instax Mini Camera Bundle: $50
- Xbox One S Bundle: $149
- DVDs starting at $1.96
- 70 Piece Meal Prep Kit: $7
- Color Wonder Set: $10
- 30 count Sharpies: $10
- 900 Piece Lego Set: $20
- Hoverboard: $89
- Blackstone Griddle: $174
BLACK FRIDAY AD:
Tips for Shopping the Online Walmart Black Friday Sale
- Join the Walmart Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals group. We’ll be there all night to help you find what’s on your list, live posting the deals, and helping you find the best deals.
- Log into your Walmart account and make sure your address and card info are up to date.
- Clean out your Walmart cart. These deals are going to go fast, and you don’t want to miss out because you’re removing old items from your cart.
- If you intend to spend less than the $35 required for free shipping, go ahead and add a few things off of your normal shopping list to your cart so that you can quickly check out once you score your item.
- Create your shopping list, but don’t add things to your cart. They typically create a new listing for each of the Black Friday deals instead of updating an existing one.
- Plan to check out individually or in small batches. Things will sell out quickly, so you won’t have time to waste filling a cart. Shipping is free on pretty much everything, so it’s no extra cost to check out with smaller orders.