It is the last minute and you just remembered you need a gift for someone you forgot! Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us and we have you covered. We have put together some really great last minute gift ideas that you do not have to go to the store for or worry about shipping deadlines.
Pretty much all of these gifts could be bought minutes before giving them! Just get creative on the way you gift them. Ideas for that would be to print the offer and tuck it into a card. You could print it roll it up and put a bow on it. Include a cute picture in the email along with the gift details and so on.
Last Minute Gift Ideas:
- Amazon Prime is such a wonderful thing to have and makes an amazing gift! When you give the gift of Prime, the person will get FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, No minimum order size, Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists. That is just to name a few of the benefits they will get!
- Magazine subscriptions make great gifts because it is a gift they keep getting all year! It even works great for kids with all the wonderful kid’s magazines that are available now. Plus there are often some amazing prices on subscriptions this time of year. Here are some of the top places we like to grab our subscriptions.
- Know someone that could use a little pampering? Gift them a wonderful day at a local spa. Groupon normally has some really nice local deals on these.
- Everyone can always use a day or two away from home. That is why gifting a getaway makes an amazing gift idea. You can often find some really good getaway deals at a few places. Below are the ones we have found to have some of the best offers.
- Gift cards are always a hit! With eGift cards, it will go right to an email so no worries of having to ship a card. Plus, there are often some really great deals you can snag on them too! Simply snag a card you know they will love and send it in an email.
[amazon_link asins=’B07DJX3W29,B004RMK4BC,B07SK4V2WR,B07QQ8W3HG,B01N1037CV,B07SK4W1VJ,B01MS6MO77,B01N5OKGLH’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’ecs101-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’41d063ef-bcde-4e00-bc18-2381e2f154bd’]
Video Game Downloads:
- Video games are always such a huge hit. One of the best things about game systems these days is lots of the games can just be downloaded! That means you can gift a video game and they don’t have to wait for it to be delivered and you don’t have to make a trip to the store. Lots of different options to choose from too including Xbox, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch and more. You can see a pretty wide selection here.
- Need a gift for someone who loves to read? No better gift to give than Kindle Unlimited! They will be able to enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles. They can also listen to thousands of books with Audible narration. Plus it is not just for use on Kindles, with the free Kindle app they can read on any device.
- If you are looking for a gift idea for a music lover, you may want to think about an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription. With Amazon Music, you can listen to tens of millions of songs on any device anywhere, available for both Prime and Non-Prime members.
- This is a great option if you are looking for gift ideas for little kids. You can give a gift of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited. With Amazon FreeTime you get unlimited access to more than 16,000 kid-friendly books, videos and apps. You also get parental controls.
- This is a great option for the person that loves books but may not have time to read. Audible offers the world’s largest selection of digital audiobooks and spoken word content. You will be able to listen anytime and anywhere to audiobooks across a wide range of genres.
- If you know someone that loves TV shows and movies, a Hulu subscription may just be the perfect gift! That way they will be able to watch their shows when they have time to do so.
- Here is another great option for the kids. Grab a Little Passports subscription. These are great creative boxes for kids that inspire them to learn about the world.
- Need last minute gift ideas for someone that loves to cook? This is sure to please! Sign them up for Hello Fresh! They will get everything they need to make healthy meals delivered right to their door.
- Here is a wonderful idea for those that are super dog lovers. BarkBox is a subscription service for dog owners that love to truly spoil their pups.
- This one for all the fashion lovers on the list. Stitch Fix is the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, technology and unique products to deliver a shopping experience that is personalized for each person.